Thank You for your recent inquiry for your Home Loan !
Here is a Secured application link that you can use to complete as much possible (do not have to complete, assets, liabilities section)
You may also visit – www.kdmortgages.com and Click on Apply - Apply Now- Complete application Tab
Thereafter an email will be send with a secured link to upload your documents. It may be coming from firstname.lastname@example.org
Password will be last 5 or your SS or Phone #
You may send these documents through fax -704-567-7998 or email email@example.com
If any of the documents you like to upload are password protected please do not upload them through the link simply email us, else nothing will get submitted on the upload.
Below is List of Documents to expect that you may start gathering:
- Copy of Driver License
- Recent 2 Paystubs
- Last 2 years W2 (for all jobs worked)
- Recent Mortgage Statements (for all properties owned)
- Recent 2 Bank Statements (all pages) any large deposits beside payroll will be questioned.
- If Purchase transaction provide copy of contract all pages and addendums
Documents Needed on Next Step:
- Current home insurance or if purchase insurance quote.
- HOA Statement for all homes owned (documenting property address & dues amount and Frequency)
- Once the File is ready you will get Initial Loan Disclosures through Docusign password for that is last 5 of your SS
- Before Closing updated recent paystub, bank statements may be required
If you are a Non-Citizen please provide:
- Copy of front and back of green card
- If on Work Visa, provide copy of Visa, if expired then need copy of EAD or I-1797 notice with extension.
While in a home loan application process we recommend to follow the below DO NOT Do’s
- Do Not open any New Credit accounts
- Limit usage of Current Credit accounts
- Contact us if any change in employment or income.
- Avoid multiple credit inquires.
- Any deposits in your bank account beside payroll will need to be documented
- Avoid any CASH deposits.
RATE LOCK- Until you get a written statement or documents form us saying Rate Locked its not locked and subject to change.